WANTED: eaton m122

vroomzoomboom

Established Member
like it says, i am looking for a eaton m122. you also must be willing to ship to either canada, or a parcel pick up that is just inside the U.S.A. boarder. please let me know what you have. thanks.

68gtscode

Established Member
Are you on Facebook? I see one in upstate NY not too far from the border. Also there is a very nice looking trinity tvs in Warren, MI for $2,000. Where in canada are you?

vroomzoomboom

Established Member
Are you on Facebook? I see one in upstate NY not too far from the border. Also there is a very nice looking trinity tvs in Warren, MI for $2,000. Where in canada are you?
i am on facebook, but for whatever reason i can only search within my province. i am around a 2 hour drive to the boarder near winnipeg, manitoba. a tvs is a little beyond my finds. this isnt going on a shelby, or a mustang for that matter. if you have a link, post it for me and i will see if it will let me view it, thanks.

Dave.O

Established Member
I have a 300 mile m122 takeoff
Bought it off a guy making a kr conversion
Purchased it for a lightning swap that never happened
Pm me for more info if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

vroomzoomboom

Established Member
I have a 300 mile m122 takeoff
Bought it off a guy making a kr conversion
Purchased it for a lightning swap that never happened
Pm me for more info if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
i am interested but for what ever reason i cant private message.....?

68gtscode

Established Member
i am on facebook, but for whatever reason i can only search within my province. i am around a 2 hour drive to the boarder near winnipeg, manitoba. a tvs is a little beyond my finds. this isnt going on a shelby, or a mustang for that matter. if you have a link, post it for me and i will see if it will let me view it, thanks.
I would try to do a deal with Dave.O because his Eaton sounds really nice and I prefer to deal with forum members when possible. I bought a 50 mile m122 (and a hood) from someone doing a Super Snake conversion back in the day, but sold it on here long ago. It is a great way to get your hands on an essentially new unit.

That said, if you can’t work a deal with Dave, I’m happy to help provide screenshots of the ones I see in FB. You’re very far from the ones I found near Ontario obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread