Eat Lohan, eat!

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
Lindsay Lohan Fans Beg Her To Eat Something

The online petition begging Lindsay Lohan to eat something now has more than 12,000 signatures.

FeedLindsay.com was created for fans who think she's gotten too darn skinny. The Web site has posted a frightening doctored photo of what Lohan could look like if she continues to lose weight.

The Web site tells Lohan that "no one wants a skinny malnourished skeleton."

The petition reads:

To: Lindsay

We urge you Lindsay to please, pick up a sandwich and eat it, or ice cream, or any food that might put those oh so cute pounds back on.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

The site also sells clothing printed with the slogans "Feed Lindsay" and "Eat Me."

One person wrote, "Sweetie, that was not 'baby fat' that you lost! Wherever you lost it, you need to go back and find it." -- Meg

read the rest here:
http://www.10news.com/entertainment/4700373/detail.html

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I saw something in one of my girlfriends girly magazines about her and she said she was eating all the time. Well I call :bs: cause she still looks like :xpl:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Dude thats not right....i just banged lohan a couple days ago...or was that a curtain rod? or maybe the antenna on my car?

I get em all confused anymore.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Now ????
left-896.jpg

Before
lindsay_med.jpg

:shrug: :shrug:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Why is it that when I look at the before picture my lips instictively go into the nursing position? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread