• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

E85 Stock Turbo M2 Competition vs 1320 Trinity R GT500

Discussion in 'Road Kill Drive-Thru' started by hRnYg0aTw33d, Apr 9, 2021.

1. hRnYg0aTw33d

hRnYg0aTw33d Member Established Member

Was on my way home from the gym in Mexico the other night. Merged on the highway and saw a low and wide BMW M2 Competition in my rear view.

I didn’t know if they were down to run so I dropped a gear and hit, he flashed his hi-beams so I knew he wanted to give it a go. He pulls up and says he wants to do a 60 hit. (With 3.55 gears this is music to my ears. 2nd gear at 60 is perfect for instant power)

he honks it off and I think actually might have gotten me on the hit. Didn’t matter much tho, I instantly jumped out a half car. Hit my 2-3 shift perfectly and jumped out another half car. 4th gear kept pulling until I had to let out because I ran out of room in my lane.

I didn’t know much about the newer M cars, but I was surprised at how stout it was for a twin turbo 6 cyl car. Apparently it’s FBO with downpipes and E85. Stock
    Turbos. And only weighs like 3400lbs. He did have a passenger. Found his page on social media and he’s got a couple videos posted of him taking down a “640hp GTR” and what looks like an LS3 C6.

I think there is a video that the passenger got; I’ll see if I can upload.

I think I need to change my axle backs though, these 2010 stock GT500 mufflers aren’t cutting it to my liking.

have a good weekend all!

B7BlownSnake and PhoenixM3 like this.
  2. 2011 gtcs

2011 gtcs GT500 poster Established Member

Oh yeah, I saw that race on Facebook, good kill.

hRnYg0aTw33d likes this.
  3. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Nice kill. Definitely post a video (or the link) if you find one.

4. WicK

WicK 2 fast 4 u Established Member

saw it on facebook too lol nj

hRnYg0aTw33d likes this.
  5. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Link to FB video?

6. hRnYg0aTw33d

tried uploading the video from my phone. errors out. whatrs the easiest way to link the video here? if anyone is on the GT500 Nation page i think thats where i posted it.

edit: link to the facebook post:

7. hRnYg0aTw33d

gdi, my photobucket doesnt work anymore because apparently now you have to pay for it. what a joke.