E85 Station Locator.

SVTDice

Established Member
Hey guys, So I went on a little cruise around my city the other day with the address's of E85 Stations and every single one was inncorrect. Either they stopped fueling E85 Or never carried it in the first place. So does anybody have a Reliable source on finding some stations? I've Tried quite a few sites online and Come up with Zero. My last Hope for going E85 is the Gate station down the street that may get it shortly. Otherwise I'm bum out of luck.

Anybody got some reliable websites? Or any Ideas? :shrug: Sorry for the Thread but yeah..

yellow03vert

Established Member
me too. I can't find many in maryland that is close to me. I am thinking of just getting a couple 55 gal drums and keeping it in the garage.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Drive Lightly is a free app for smart phones and it's dead on! it uses google maps and has all the info you'd need except for updated pricing. even an option to give you mapped out driving directions

SSeatr

Established Member
i use "flex-fuel" app on my iphone and so far they are all correct. i drove past only 5 or 6 near me. but i know there are more about 30min west of me i havent checked yet

dlaude

Established Member
I use flex-fuel as well. Tried it out in various parts of IL, was accurate. I also tried Drive Alternatives in the same parts of IL, but that app struggled a bit. I prefer flex-fuel. Both are free so worth trying out.

Users who are viewing this thread