E85 Paxton Vs E85 (GSR swap) Turbo Coupe

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
Dying Mt82 car trying to hang with a Honda that makes power and dead hooks from 60.
No Low rolls were ran, because I didn't really care to beat a car that's pointlessly spinning.
Honda did get the jump on the first two runs but it wouldn't have made much of a difference....
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSQRG59nJo

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Watch the video yesterday, and that Honda straight trains. What's your car make right now, W? Still plans on an A6 swap?

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
Watch the video yesterday, and that Honda straight trains. What's your car make right now, W? Still plans on an A6 swap?

Car makes 660/535 right now stock pulley E85. My plans are still up in the air. Need to save up more and price everything out for the Auto Swap.

Kiohtee

Established Member
That Civic is tits! Looks pretty sleeper (haven't seen the front though).

You have a nice car too though! :lol:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, there are 2 nasty fast turbo hondas in AZ, it kinda sucks losing to a civic or teg, but I give respect to any fast car, as long as the owner isn't a dick head.

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
That Civic is tits! Looks pretty sleeper (haven't seen the front though).

You have a nice car too though! :lol:

Thanks, yeah the car is the definition of sleeper. First night I met the guy and were pretty good buddies now. Not everyday you find a cool Honda owner

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
Damn, there are 2 nasty fast turbo hondas in AZ, it kinda sucks losing to a civic or teg, but I give respect to any fast car, as long as the owner isn't a dick head.

Yeah I know what you mean. Being in Texas we are only considered quick cars. Especially at the weekly meet where I ran into this Honda

Users who are viewing this thread