E85 parts list

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
hereis my set-up, something i DONT recomend doing for corn.

fore hat
twin gt's
bap
80's
-8 feed

my pump duty cycle is almost maxed and i only have a little kb 2.2 at 21psi. the corn fuel can handle way more than this 2.2 can put out, so now i have to upgrade blowers. upgarde the blower and i need more fuel, now i have to go returnless, which i should have done from the begining.

i cant stress this enough only DO IT ONCE!!!! i thought for sure i was done but this e-85 just begs for more air. i never thought i would get bored with my little KB, but it just simply cant take full advantage of this fuel.
My car has almost the same set up but with Dual FPDM's and wiring upgraded throughout. BAP set @ 50. My FPDC is only 81-82% @ 6600 RPM's 700 RWHP.

GodStang

Established Member
My car has almost the same set up but with Dual FPDM's and wiring upgraded throughout. BAP set @ 50. My FPDC is only 81-82% @ 6600 RPM's 700 RWHP.

If his Alternator is not providing the volts than his Duty cycle may be low.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Yeah before I go return I am going to add 80 lbs injectors and a BAP to run E85 on a twin screw. At this point it is just easier on me. When I got the time,room, and money I will buy everything outright I will make the switch. But spinning a twin screw above 21 psi is not required to make my power goal of around +/-700....

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member

sorry i should have said i have dual fpdm's and 8ga. wiring. thought that was a given.

i would not do it again and would just go returnless.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
sorry i should have said i have dual fpdm's and 8ga. wiring. thought that was a given.

i would not do it again and would just go returnless.

I think you are meaning to say "return". You have returnless now.

By the way, what are you making with your kb 2.2 on 21psi and E85? We have the same exact set up but haven't got it on the dyno yet. Also how many degrees timing are you running?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator

By the way, what are you making with your kb 2.2 on 21psi and E85? We have the same exact set up but haven't got it on the dyno yet. Also how many degrees timing are you running?
Weird huh Chris? Your car has the same fuel set up, but still has plenty of overhead.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member

sorry, yes you are right, i meant "return".

on the dyno it made 570hp. because of vegas heat (June) it only made 19psi and the total timing would not go over 14*. the car makes 21 psi and 24* in normal weather.

i plan to swtich to a 2.6h and 24psi this winter :burnout: but i have to address the fuel issue first.

CCI08222010_00000-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread