E85 numbers Vs Pump Gas number inside.. gt500

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Nice run! that 118 trap is more like it, the old blower 111 with the 6.23 seemed a bit low?
Probably ran out of track before the boost fully built?

I think that it was supper fast for a pulley and exhaust.. I mean to run 6.20's on 540 HP is nuts to me..

Great pass Johnathan. can't wait to see the new blower in person. :rockon:
THanks man!

any numbers with the new 3.3 on e85?
NO numbers, strapped it on.. went to the street and started tuning.

nice pass, 9.2x in the 1/4

what pulley and how much boost ?
17-18 pounds, now i am worried based on my MPH that I have a chance of grenadin this factory motor! Based on my other car setups and weight.. I should be making somewhere in the 680-700 range through the auto, when would equal big numbers for a stock bottom end and a 6 speed.

Good Job ! That car is Badass!
thanks!
Damn johnnnnn
Ha, went to a whole new level

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
That is a sweet set up and was hauling ass.

I think the motor will be fine if you don's push it anymore!

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
I ran the true street event at Rockingham Dragway this past weekend.. We had to go on a 30 mile cruise, and then run 3 back to back passes. The track was crap so i had to leave easy.. My best 60 was 1.50 when i usually run 1.30's.

1st pass was 9.51, second pass was 9.50 (Lifted about 15 foot from the stripe due to hitting some oil on the track and almost taking out the cone), 3rd pass it went 9.70 (spun very hard, had to get out of it and back in hard)

That got me a 9.60 average and the overall winner!!
100_7944.gif

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Opinons needed..

Well guys i need your opinions on something... The last track outing i went to was at Rockingham dragway. My a/f was good up to about 7.5 seconds into the run and then it would gradually start creeping up through the rest of the run. I went into he fuel table and added a ton of fuel and it did not really make much of a difference.. I even up the pulse width on the injectors to make them a little larger. not to mention i had upped the base to 50 PSI on the track event prior to this one. That helped some, but with the amount of fuel that I am demanding the fuel table, it should have been pig rich.
Car has gone 118 in the 1/8th @ 3360#'s, so i guess it is making around 700 thought the th400.

Here is my setup.
Aeromotive fuel rails
80 ford racing injectors
Glen performance GP 3/4" dia intank pickup tube -10 feed / -8 return
-10 an to y block -6 an into Glen performance external dual Walbro 255lph Inline Fuel Pump ,
-10 feed to the front.
-8 split and go into each rail
qt 2 -8an lines back to Aeromotive regulator
single -8 return

Do you guys think I am out of injector or fuel pumps?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Well guys i need your opinions on something... The last track outing i went to was at Rockingham dragway. My a/f was good up to about 7.5 seconds into the run and then it would gradually start creeping up through the rest of the run. I went into he fuel table and added a ton of fuel and it did not really make much of a difference.. I even up the pulse width on the injectors to make them a little larger. not to mention i had upped the base to 50 PSI on the track event prior to this one. That helped some, but with the amount of fuel that I am demanding the fuel table, it should have been pig rich.
Car has gone 118 in the 1/8th @ 3360#'s, so i guess it is making around 700 thought the th400.

Here is my setup.
Aeromotive fuel rails
80 ford racing injectors
Glen performance GP 3/4" dia intank pickup tube -10 feed / -8 return
-10 an to y block -6 an into Glen performance external dual Walbro 255lph Inline Fuel Pump ,
-10 feed to the front.
-8 split and go into each rail
qt 2 -8an lines back to Aeromotive regulator
single -8 return

Do you guys think I am out of injector or fuel pumps?

can you see injector duty on the GT500s??

I would guess the pumps...Injectors should be ok at that base pressure

Users who are viewing this thread