E85 numbers Vs Pump Gas number inside.. gt500

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Some may know that I put a 08 gt500 motor in my 1993 coupe and backed it with a th400 and ucc converter (Kills the actual Hp number the dyno shows).. I finally was able to get the car to the dyno to get tuned. Keep in mind I have a big stuff on the car with a dizzy off the side of the cam cover, so the numbers will be a little different that a sock gt500 might show. Really impressed with the Hp Curve. I drove this car 4 hours to the beach an back with 100 degree temps for mustang week and it never skipped a beat!
Motor is stock with no port work, has a throttle body, 2.59 upper with a 15 Percent od lower, long tubes and electric water pump.

- This was on 13.9 PSI (Big stuff logged)
- TR6 gaped @ .25

On 93 octane pump gas = 507 HP 20 Degrees
ON e85(tested) = 540 HP = 26 Degrees (27 degrees did not make any more power)

Here is the HP graph:
untitled.jpg

Went to the track last night: E85 tune
- Density Altitude: 3691 feet
- Relative Density: 89.64 %
- Mickey Thompson DR's
- Could not leave on the brake, because it just roasted the tires..

6.37@ 109 was my best pass.. this is my first time out with this setup, so there is more. Backed it up with a 6.39 @ 109

Car PICS;
100_3096.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

DRAG strip Video; (sorry, driod x recorded.. forgot the go Pro)
th_2011-08-26_19-27-10_485.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
Wow oh wow man. That car in unreal. Can I get more pics and info on the car. I have a 87 coupe with blown engine.

kleistang

Established Member
damn, that is awesome i was following the build on modularfords thats a very nice car you have.

how much does it weight?

Last edited:

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Thanks for all the nice comments.. the car is an absolute blast to drive.. I am not sure how much it weights, i have not been on a scale yet.. but it has a rear seat delete, still has heat, cd player and speakers! My guess is 3100 range..

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That is ****in awesome! Get Posi to port that bitch and pickup some more power!

nanastymach1

Established Member
hell of a job john that car is a monster i wish i was there to see it in action...has you bro got his car running down the track yet??

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
hell of a job john that car is a monster i wish i was there to see it in action...has you bro got his car running down the track yet??

Thanks Avery.. there is more to come.. I will let you know when I head back out...

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
i was able to get on the scales yesterday.. weighed in at 3320 with me in it and a half tank of gas.

T.Man

Established Member
Car is absolutely gorgeous! Swap looks really good and that notch is just sexy :uh oh:

Not only is the power gain incredible (hell, through a stalled 400, those look damn good) but I'll bet the car is more consistent now too :thumbsup:

Nice work OP.

93 whitepony

Established Member
Pics and videos don't do this car any justice, this is one of the baddest fox body coupe's in the country! The craftmanship and detail the Hayemore brothers apply to their cars are top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread