E85 Hellion TT car

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Well I made the switch to E85..I also took the blower off. We got is tuned in today and I'm very pleased. 6 back to back pull all over 1000rwhp and only 10hp max difference between the pulls. The drivability appears to be awesome so far. We also experimented with the N2MB box using the 2-step in the parking lot. It looks promising. 4k on the 2-step it made about 3lbs of boost but as soon the clutch was released it goes to 15lbs and seem to transition the weight very well. I hope to have to the track tomorrow and have some new numbers. If not it will be next Wed. I need a bigger blow-off valve. I also installed Magna-Flow mufflers(the stock look style) man this thing is so quiet. I sounds totally stock.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Gonna be @ the track also tomorrow, hope we can get a race off if you make it T'!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've got a college buddy who I haven't seen in years coming to town tomorrow. Gonna hit up Rachaels for a steak first and then take a ride up to the track if the weather is nice.

Can't wait to see the car. After all this time and all the money you've spent with us I still can't believe I've never seen it in person yet.

Go figure.

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Very nice,four digit numbers are awesome! How much boost were you running? 61mm turbos? I can't wait to see some track times.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
With the N2MB and the 2 step to spool it fully you have to set the timing to -5 degrees at 1.3-1.7 load range, at the minimal rpm you plan to launch at. It will make whatever you plan to run boost wise this way. You can thank me later.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
congrats tony:cheers:

i too have decided after a phone call today to go nuts but mine will be for the texas mile, i plan on chasing down a certain compound ford gt:beer: i will be giving you a call.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Thunder Autosports(Steve and Brian) in Boynton Beach, FL 561-369-1711. Did everything on the car. I couldn't be happier. I never thought I could say a car is too fast...This thing is too FAST....I fries 325/50/15 M/T's from a 4th gear roll. Heading to the track shortly. Hopefully I'll have some good track times for you tomorrow..:burnout:

WA 2 FST

Established Member
I'm surprised you have found a clutch to hold that type of power under load and that the transmission hasn't given up the ghost. Looking forward to reading the results from tonight...especially since its wet here in N. Texas and I can't get my hot-rods out to play.

Joshua484

Established Member
Thunder Autosports(Steve and Brian) in Boynton Beach, FL 561-369-1711. Did everything on the car. I couldn't be happier. I never thought I could say a car is too fast...This thing is too FAST....I fries 325/50/15 M/T's from a 4th gear roll. Heading to the track shortly. Hopefully I'll have some good track times for you tomorrow..:burnout:

TURBO SIZES AND Horsepower numbers, IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread