E85 guys...anyone put on an E85/flex fuel emblem?

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I thought about the little tree branch:

This without the words "Flex Fuel"
flex2.jpg

+1! I think ford put the tree by itself on a taurus at one time ?

GodStang

Established Member
+1! I think ford put the tree by itself on a taurus at one time ?

Ya it is on the Taurus, Ranger, Escape and a good number of other cars. Some of the companies around here allow for front row parking if you drive a hybrid or E85 car.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Ya it is on the Taurus, Ranger, Escape and a good number of other cars. Some of the companies around here allow for front row parking if you drive a hybrid or E85 car.

gawwwwd i could just imagine the looks you'd get from some tree hugger hoppin' out of a Prius in the spot next to your Cobra then looking all over it for E85 emblems and givin you dirty looks......

pixlix

Established Member
Off topic lthl vnm i thought all the kb rings an eaton rings fro billetflow were interchange ?

pixlix

Established Member
Billetflow sells them you just have to specify that it's for a kb I think

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Everyone that asked here is the part number for the cap:

Stant 10832Y

i couldnt find one locally so i just picked mine up from here ~~> [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Stant-10832Y-E85-Flex-Fuel/dp/B001O17KGG]Amazon.com: Stant 10832Y E85 Flex Fuel Gas Cap: Automotive[/ame]

GodStang

Established Member
Ok that one is not listed for our cars since it does not come from the factory that way. You saying it fits? Thanks a million!!

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Ok that one is not listed for our cars since it does not come from the factory that way. You saying it fits? Thanks a million!!

That is correct. First I tried to make a custom one, i grabbed one from work (Ford) and was going to retrofit the yellow top with our stock bottom piece...didnt work. Next i just researched other Ford vehicles that came with the same "quarter-turn" style filler necks and then found a model that also came with the flex fuel option. Took that info and the looked up a replacement cap, which would be yellow in color and say E85 on it. Ive been running this cap since last year.

Users who are viewing this thread