E85 Fuel System for 2.9 whipple

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Just wondering what would be a good fuel system to run this combo?

80lb injectors, and then I'm lost :rolling: Will a fuel system consisting of dual gt pumps and a bap be enough? (probably not I'm guessing) I tried to compare this to 04Sleeper's system, its a different blower but it seems that he is pushing around 710rwhp with this setup (and 2.3 whipple) which is what I aiming towards around 720rwhp.

Or will a Lethal return style do the trick?
Sorry for noob question

Last edited:

jimc04

Established Member
Lethal return style is the kit i'm going to use. are you going to run e-85? because they have two kits you could use.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Lethal return style is the kit i'm going to use. are you going to run e-85? because they have two kits you could use.

Yes I was planning on using e85 since its available and is very close to my house. Which kits are you talking about? The basic dual return, and the triple one?

bb97gt

Established Member
I just ordered the triple kit today, my tuner (Dave Guy) said that I could probably make my goal of 700rwhp with the dual kit. However the triple would be money well spent and give me room to grow. Also since you are using a larger displacement blower than myself, just another reason the triple pump set up would be more fitting.

blacknlte

Established Member
Triple return, better to have more then not enough. Its what im using on my 500 with the twin turbo kit with 205lb injectors.

Users who are viewing this thread