E85 Fuel system! 03 Cobra.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
I have been using search for a lot longer than I had hoped.

I know this has been asked somewhere but once you go triple pumps (in tank) what is needed to control them. Right now I have 80lb injectors, duel fpdm's with upgraded wiring, gt500 bap, and duel gt pumps. I would like to go triple in tank pumps for now before I go return(or might go return now depending on what is needed to control the pumps). I just upgraded to a KB 2.8h to run more boost. My old setup was a 2.6h with behemoth at 18-19 lbs with E85. I lost 3 lbs of boost going to the behemoth and lt headers. I am not sure what my duty cycles were either. Pm me as I may forget I posted this. If there is a wiring diagram that would be great also. Thanks for any help.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
Well I already have one of those laying around. So that would be the only thing that I would need to add. Which wires should I tap into to run to the third pump?

GodStang

Established Member
Well I already have one of those laying around. So that would be the only thing that I would need to add. Which wires should I tap into to run to the third pump?

From Experience save time and money and go return. Remember how much time and money I wasted on a triple pump setup. You will need new hat, new fittings, new Y-Block, and added FPDM or MDM if you can find one. Nightmare to tune.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
From Experience save time and money and go return. Remember how much time and money I wasted on a triple pump setup. You will need new hat, new fittings, new Y-Block, and added FPDM or MDM if you can find one. Nightmare to tune.

True. Although I can make a y block and I can mod my hat. I also have two extra fpdm's. However I will just slowly buy what I need for a return system.

90coupe5oh

Established Member
True. Although I can make a y block and I can mod my hat. I also have two extra fpdm's. However I will just slowly buy what I need for a return system.

I've got a Fore Triple Hat, MDM, pretty much everything you need. I'm also right in Greenville SC if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread