E85 Conversion Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
Lol had to see what you have been up to lately. Dont know how much it will cost me to keep up!!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Hello. My name is Ray Hilton and my '03 Terminator is an alcoholic.
This is our story.
At first the '03 would just take a little sip here and there. You know at parties, car shows, that sort of thing.
Then it started hanging with the "wrong" crowd. Mostly 04sleeper. I know he was a big influence. Pretty soon it was demanding more and more. It wasn't long before it developed a real thirst for alcohol.
I installed a triple Fore return system with 80# injectors just to quell it's insatiable need for this "liquid gold" it called it.
It's now consuming alcohol by the tank full. Oh sure it tells me it can stop any time it wants to but I don't think that will ever happen. It's become much too powerful to ever go back.
Yes, I must admit, the '03 is now a...dare I say it...a raging alcoholic!
So now I'm afraid we're both "hooked" on E-85. And I have my friends here at SVTP to thank for it.
And I would't have it any other way! Thanks guys!

Ray H.

That is a great story Ray!!
Maybe the Distillery should have a sub-station/thread called 'AA meetings inside.'

:lol:

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I'm running the corn!

2.3 whipple 23 psi.................going to upgrade to a triple gss return fuel setup and 2.9 whipple soon!

steeltoe

Established Member
Even though the Raptor is an FFV since switching to E85 the truck runs completely different.

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
Hello. My name is Ray Hilton and my '03 Terminator is an alcoholic.
This is our story.
At first the '03 would just take a little sip here and there. You know at parties, car shows, that sort of thing.
Then it started hanging with the "wrong" crowd. Mostly 04sleeper. I know he was a big influence. Pretty soon it was demanding more and more. It wasn't long before it developed a real thirst for alcohol.
I installed a triple Fore return system with 80# injectors just to quell it's insatiable need for this "liquid gold" it called it.
It's now consuming alcohol by the tank full. Oh sure it tells me it can stop any time it wants to but I don't think that will ever happen. It's become much too powerful to ever go back.
Yes, I must admit, the '03 is now a...dare I say it...a raging alcoholic!
So now I'm afraid we're both "hooked" on E-85. And I have my friends here at SVTP to thank for it.
And I would't have it any other way! Thanks guys!

Ray H.

So really.....This is an E-85 "Support Group!" :beer: < Fitting....

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I will be burning the corn for sure. I still have a while before I'm filling up though...

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
Lightning has been on it for months now. 520hp with 122,000 miles stock except for the whipple and exhaust.

Cobra is goin for it and low 10's here I come

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
Did someone make a Corn thread? :rockon:

E85 here. (I think I might have started the trend lol...)
:D :rockon:

Great section SVTP!
SUBSCRIBING!!!
x247395549373!!!!!!!

i will soon be down with the corn too its my winter/spring time project since i got to tear my cobra completely apart AGAIN ! :(

CORN FED FTMFW :rockon:

i found out the is 17 stations in nashville,tn & surrounding county`s :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread