E85 Conversion Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknlte

Established Member
Doing mine, 2010 GT500 with the Hellion twin turbo kit with a ton of other parts

Fuel system:
Lethal Performance 3 pump return style system
205lb injectors
Fore pump hat-rails-regulator-filter etc... enough to support 1000hp

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I'm also in the process of converting. I'm adding a kb bap with 80lb injectors an a custom fuel filter to fit in the stock location an made for stock lines with metal mesh .25 Micron. Should have the retune in Jan

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm in the process of building my E-85 fuel system now.

I'm going to have a Posi Port as soon as I send out my blower on Friday, with a 2.76 BF upper, no lower, and I'll have him port the stock throttle body and plenum. I've got stock heads, new guides, seats, and seals, 3 angle job, unported. Stock valvetrain, 20 over orig. block with diamond 8.7:1 pistons, hellfire rings, stock rods and crank. Stock CAI, just a K&N on the end. I am putting a NX wet kit with a 75 shot. My fuel system consists of a stock hat tapped with (2) 3/8" stainless tubes to each gt pump that have a -8 male bung welded to each tube, both of which y into a -10 pushlock hose going to the passenger inner fender where I have a bulkhead fitting that steps down to a -8 into the stock fuel rails feeding 80 lb injectors. I have a 40A BAP to feed both FPDMs (before the FPDMs) that I'm wiring in with the wiring upgrade and dual wiring harness from lethal. I have a tee immediately before the bulkhead 90 deg fitting on the inner fender that the fuel solenoid will screw directly into, so I'm hoping this is enough fuel for what I want to do. Now both my cars (DD included) will be corn fed. Boy I hope e85 doesnt get into short supply anytime soon lol

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot I got a Killer Chiller too, should keep it nice and cool

Last edited:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Doing mine, 2010 GT500 with the Hellion twin turbo kit with a ton of other parts

Fuel system:
Lethal Performance 3 pump return style system
205lb injectors
Fore pump hat-rails-regulator-filter etc... enough to support 1000hp

Holy shyt!!! haha :beer:

My94GT

Established Member
In the process now... will post back when complete.
IMAG0482.jpg

where can i find a list of places with E85 in md, id deff like to run it.

oldmodman

Established Member
WS6JJP, I love the E-85 fuel cap. I didn't know Ford made them.

Even though I live in the most Green, Commie state there is we don't have E-85. Except for just a couple of stations here and there. No 2 stations are as close together as one tank would get me.

But since I am planning on retiring to a state that has E-85 I am planning ahead. Once I move I will only have to swap injectors and hook up my return line to my FORE hat to be full return. I'll already have three pumps in tank and FORE E-coated fuel rails, hat, & Y.
I will be getting a really nice, all stainless hard line made with a 5/8 ID and a 1/2 inch return so the conversion should just be an afternoons work. And I should already have a dyno tune in my SCT programmer all ready to go.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Yes Sir!

'03 Kenne Bell Cobra running on E85 here :burnout:

What kind of numbers did you make if you don't mind me asking?

I have similar setup. Will be running E85 here over the winter when I upgrade my fuel system on my 2.2 KB

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
so is that E85 fuel cap just for looks or does it serve a purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread