E85 cobra vs shelby cobra..

miggs.03.term8r

Established Member
So today going out for dinner with my girlfriend im driving on the freeway im cruising 60mph as I looked in the rear view mirror I spotted blue lights approaching me. Didnt really put much attention to it since most new cars have color headlights. as im looking to the road I see a car pull next to me with a nice load exhaust I heard a rev it made look over and it happened to be a really nice black gt500 with two dark grey middle stripes. The traffic was a lil heavy I pulled to my left lane so he can move over one lane too. I downshifted to 4th and he downshifted to a lower gear 2nd/3rd he slowed down to about 35-40 so I decide to drop it to 3rd we both then were side by side with a good open space in front of us. I was waiting for him to go so as im waiting he suddenly punched it so I punched it he jumped about 1/2 car and I spun popped in 4th n I jumped about 2 cars and still walking hit the brakes as blockin traffic was ahead. I jumped off the freeway me looking over I seen a thumbs up thru his light tint. It was a nice lil run...

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice kill Miguel. Did it look newer 10+ or 07-09?

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
thanks Ty.. it looked like 07-09..

O ok coo. Couldn't invite a brotha out to Eat with you and your girl. I mean I like to Eat too bro. I don't mind being the third wheel.

Jus kiddin lol

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Users who are viewing this thread