E85 at home

testorossa1989

Established Member
Im pretty much going to cut to the chase and avoid a huge read for all of you. I need to find a place that will ship E85 too me in a drum or sealed container. I know they do it for TORCO in bulk. Ive googled this and so far found nothing. Going down the highway witha 55gal drum of E85 is frowned upon, And normal gas containers wont hold it or it breaks down because of vapor release, *UNLESS* theirs a special small container out there i can buy many of and fill up with.

Anyone know a company *links help* that will sell bulk and ship to residence? I know this is an age old question but i still havent found a solid answer for some reason.

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
I have 2 55 gal drums of e95 in my garage! No problems . just don't be welding your exhaust in the same garage!lol

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
I have 2 55 gal drums of e95 in my garage! No problems . just don't be welding your exhaust in the same garage!lol

nobody plans for a fire in and around there house and i certainly dont want 110 gallons of gas near me while sleeping just saying

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
They sell 55 gallons of vp's Brand of e85,I honestly forget the name of it though.

BP's brand is c85. But plan on shelling out like 700-800 for a 55 gallon drum.

Fuel is no different than a natural gas explosion . maybe not as bad! Look up royal oak mi. Natural gas explosion

Waynebuilt

Established Member
Find something cheaper to bad it doesn't exist $231 for shipping something that ways 457lb .vp c85 is $755 + shipping

9BABCobra8

Established Member
nobody plans for a fire in and around there house and i certainly dont want 110 gallons of gas near me while sleeping just saying

Does your house not have natural gas? Or do you not have any aerosol cans in your garage? Im not sure this would be my concern, more so the firefighters i would think... Besides, its not under pressure so it isnt going to explode like you think... burn yes but so will everything else if you get it hot enough.

Users who are viewing this thread