E85 Anybody tried it yet??

BOD89LX

Established Member
So has anybody done a E85 conversion on there 2013 yet? I would like to do it to mine over the winter but don't want to be the first one to try it.

:bash:

rdsnk46

Established Member
I never used E-85 on my GT500 but I just did a complete fuel system from Lethal Performance on my 96 Cobra convertible with a Termi swap'd 2.3 Whipple. My car made 600 whp/tq on 110. It picked up 50 whp/tq just from the E-85 swap now 650 whp/tq.

Myfast70

Established Member
rdsnk46

That's what I love the stuff!

I plan to do a swap eventually. Can't beat the bang for the $buck$ either

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
one main reason I won't do it now is because there are no stations near me, the closest being 25 miles away, but at least I could still run 93 when not near a station...so I will consider it in the future

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
one main reason I won't do it now is because there are no stations near me, the closest being 25 miles away, but at least I could still run 93 when not near a station...so I will consider it in the future

What happen to the coral springs station ?? Thought they had one ...

mullens

Established Member

You're fortunate to have 93. All we get out here is 91 and E-10 in the winter.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
What happen to the coral springs station ?? Thought they had one ...

just used a different search, says there is one in coral springs on wiles and one in pompano on the turnpike station right next to me, hmmm

how much is a E85 conversion? what does it entail? I do like the fact you can use regular 93 if need be

monsterpost

Established Member
I run E85 on my lightning. What I did on my lightning was a bigger fuel system from the pumps in the tank, bigger lines, fuel rails, adjustable fuel regulater, bigger injecters and of course a tune to make all this work. I like it, there are stations that sell E85 in my area so its not to much of a problem finding it. You can really push the timing running E85. If E85 is in your area take a good look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread