Dynoed the Cobra!

Vibora 03

Established Member
I put the cobra on the dyno for the frist time I just have exhaust mods Bassani catted X and a magnaflow cat-back The numbers were suprising It made 400rwhp my jaw droped cant wait to mod it up:rockon:

BlueSS

Vibora 03 said:
I put the cobra on the dyno for the frist time I just have exhaust mods Bassani catted X and a magnaflow cat-back The numbers were suprising It made 400rwhp my jaw droped cant wait to mod it up:rockon:
No Intake? :nono:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Put mine on the dyno today as well.. Made 590 peak, which is only 8 better than before, but I saw gains of over 25 throughout the band.. I'll get a pic up in the other thread

GHIG RTR

Banned
He's gonna be doing the 2.8 upper, tune, and JLT hopefully somewhat soon ;) . Congrats again on reaching that 400 mark joto :)

TrickStang37

Established Member
Yellow2003 said:
+1
That's the cheapest 25-30 rwhp you can get! $165 +/- on ebay for a K&N FIPK II
i remember reading on MM&FF they tested the FIPK and it did make the 25-30rwhp. but that was with the hood up. with the hood closed it only gained 7 rwhp.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Vibora 03,

I agree, these cars are strong. My car with the STEEDA cat-back & a K&N drop-in made 402RWHP... Had it been fully warmed up & at full operating temp maybe it would have made more. Not bad huh. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread