dyno with 2.75 pulley and predator pulley tune

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
also found this dynojet run viewer for free. had Justin@JDM put the dyno runs on disk (only 4kb each!), came home, did a google search for winpep, and found this link to download the viewer. http://www.apexmodified.ca/dyno/dynojetviewer.zip played around with it and got it to display everything, still havent figured out how to get rpms on the bottom. thanks goes to everyone at jdm for the dyno time, and waiting around with me. i will be going back with a custom tune to fix my A/F curve from James@RWTD.

trey193

Established Member
How much timing do you have the Predator running??? Also do you happen to have a 100rpm increment chart from your dyno session??

cobra808

Established Member
Mine was pig rich too. Actually fell below 10 and never came back up to redline.

My horsepower sucks though..with a 2.93 I only got 371 rwhp and 450 rwtq.

Not sure what's going on with my tune.

WC

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Why do all Predator tunes have that strange RICH valley at the end of the runs?

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Originally posted by SolidSnake
Why do all Predator tunes have that strange RICH valley at the end of the runs?

Don't know but my tune has it also.

11.8 4500
11.8 5000
11.5 5500
11.2 5750 WTF???
11.6 6000
11.6 6500

cobra101

Established Member
Are those your only mods? upper only? CAI?

I had CAI and 2.75 upper with pulley tune and got LOTS of detontation. I got a custom dyno tune and it is all better :)

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
i have CAI, off road H pipe, RR 2.75 pulley and BF 100mm idler, and flowmaster catback. also have denso IT 22 plugs @ .040. when i get back home i can redo the dyno graphs with rpm instead of speed (mph). i believe the most timing it had at any point in the rpm range was 25*, mostly 23-24. i am working with James@RWTD on this he is going to fix that small section of my a/f curve. at least i know now it was a very safe tune. i can't say anything but good things about the Predator, and James@RWTD as it is so easy to work with, and he has done everything he can to help me if i needed it. i am not concerned about the peak numbers i just wanted to see my a/f. i do love how that torque curve (or lack there of) looks, the power curve is nice also with no breaks or dips in it. car is running great and feels great, as soon as i can get down to a track i can't wait to get some numbers for this car.

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
RWTD is the man...he hooked me up with a custon tune. My A/F with the pulley tune was lean until about 4k rpm where it went pig rich. RWTD James gave me a custom tune...all is great now!

trey193

Established Member
Fiore in my opinion I would sell the Predator and have JDM burn you a chip, just my opinion but you obviously are close to their shop and I am sure your numbers would come up across the board!

Users who are viewing this thread