dyno time

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
Ok headed todyno on Saturday, with 80lb. Injectors and triple pumps looking to make 800. Where should my base fuel pressure be 50 psi?

stanzione88

Established Member
i think you will run out of injector, with a base pressure of 50 you will get around 750rwhp. if you want more power get the bosch 105lb injectors or the ID 1000s.
hope this helps!. :beer:

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
i think you will run out of injector, with a base pressure of 50 you will get around 750rwhp. if you want more power get the bosch 105lb injectors or the ID 1000s.
hope this helps!. :beer:

Not that your wrong but several people have said I can make 800 with the 80s, including 04sleeper, i just checked the pm he sent me, he said if I run 60 psi base fuel pressure I should be ok with the 80s, so I guess I already had the answer to my question

Last edited:

stanzione88

Established Member
let me know how it goes, but considering youre using 60psi base pressure and lets say you will be boosting 25psi or so, your final fuel pressure will be 85psi which is alot for walbro pumps. I was in the same boat as you, but went with a big stuff 3 and 120lb injectors for peace of mind, im also using dual bosch 044s.

Users who are viewing this thread