Dyno Shops in the SD area

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
Looking to have some work done to my Termi Swap Mach 1. I'll need a tune so what shops would you guys recommend and what experiences have you had.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Joe isn't doing much tuning last I heard. Not on the dyno at least. He does a lot of email tuning.

Ferocious

Established Member
Last edited:

2nd2none

Established Member
I got my car dynoed at RPMM about 2 years ago but I'm not sure if there even around still.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/renegade-performance-mustangs-and-motorsports-san-diego
You could also try JBA Speed Shop up in Kearny Mesa.

I think Renegade might still be around but its definitely different people. Greg from them was at CCC in Santee last I knew of about a year ago. The main/only mechanic from Renegade 2 years ago moved out of state. From what I heard from Greg is that there was a 3rd partner with them that pretty much screwed them over so the mechanic guy quit and moved while Greg moved over to CCC.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I wouldn't go with JBA. I had a buddy that had his 04 tuned by Renegade. But I don't remember who the tuner actually was. I know he was happy with it.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
RPMM is no longer around but the guys are still around the Tuner is Emerson from Last Call Racing they are local here in San Diego area they just tuned my car few weeks ago and i must say they did a GREAT JOB! They help me out a lot with a few issues i was having and great costumer service. If you need more info if you cant find them online let me know.

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
Thanks guys, talked to RET last week, sounds like i'll get with them about doing some tuning.

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Thanks guys, talked to RET last week, sounds like i'll get with them about doing some tuning.

Good choice.

There is no tuners in SD I just did mine thru Don LaSota thru email car came out great. Also a lot cheaper than going to a shop.

Users who are viewing this thread