Dyno shops in Oklahoma?????

135 Boom

Established Member
I looked forever and couldn't find anything. I ended up going to HPP in Lewisville (Dallas) Texas and they were awesome! 95% of what they do is terminators, and Manny is awesome at tuning. The only downfall is they are usually backed up 2-3 months. He only tunes 2 cars a day so that is why the list is so long. Once you get tuned though if you add anything later they only charge you dyno time which is usually about $90, and they will make you a priority so you can get in faster. If you do the research you will find out there is not a better terminator tuner within 8 hours. You will not be upset if you go to HPP, plus they have like 20 terminators in the shop at all times so you can dream about what you want to do next. I talked to them last night and they said they are only 4 weeks out, so if you're interested now would be the time to call. Good luck!

69mach428

Established Member
CONCLUSION:

Went down to Abel Racing today to get a new dyno done. Very, very knowledgeable dudes. Great shop, gave great advice w/ no B.S. and I'll be getting some work done here in the near future.

Glad you liked them, they are good guys with a lot of experience!

Users who are viewing this thread