Dyno results

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
just got done with a dyno day and the cobra layed down some good numbers. She layer down 484 rwhp and 479 rwtq on a dynamics dyno. What do you guys think? Mods are in sig. Perfect day for it also 65 outside with a lot of cloud coverage.

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
Any one think it's possible for me to hit the 500 mark with a meizure electric water pump and a 12'' filter? Or any other small mods?

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
The hp seems a bit high as compared to what a typical SAE number would be for those mods but the torque is right on.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I'm not too familiar with the Dynamics Dyno correlation with the Dynojets or Mustang Dynos.

They are a loaded dyno like the Mustang Dyno, so loaded correctly they should read lower than the dynojet. But we all know how those can be messed with.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
So what do you guys think about the these #'s? You think they should be lower?

If there was the correct load placed on the vehicle then the numbers would have been lower. Either way it sounds like a safe tune and I'm sure your numbers are right on par with other cars modded similar.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Rev HardSVT - I only put down 417 on that dyno. I went after you later in the day.

I don't think the dyno was reading right. My buddies S197 with ONLY cai, exhaust and tune put down 330RWHP. His should be more like 295 - 300 max.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Saw my video finally.. My tires threw rubber everywhere. Didn't look like they started breaking loose till halfway threw the pull.

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
I want to get on another dyno to see if they're is a diff, like g up to humble or arch angels and see what happens.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Yeah, I am with you on that one. Your numbers seem to be accurate if it were a dynojet but it was a dynamics so I don't know. Let me know when you go up to one of the other dynos and I will go with you so we can have each other's results to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread