Dyno Results of my 93!

trey193

Established Member
I dynoed my 93 this past weekend, mods are in my sig! Operator said it would have made on the upper 280's cooled down and leaned out, it was full operating temp and the A/F was in the high 11's range around 3500 and rose to 12.6-1 by 5800, way rich! He said it needed to be in the 13.5-1 to be ideal, so I guess my next mod is a custom dyno tune!

95snoozer

Established Member
What springs are you using, cause i need to know which ones to use with the ecam and 1.7 rocker arms.
???????????????:burnout: :lol1: :lol1:
I need the cod if you have it.
The double springs are apparently too stiff. they keep colapsingand snapping.

satx

Banned
trey the #'s look great, now it's time to gasket match the heads and intake (plus maybe some minor port work...blend bowls etc), mill the heads and get that tune ... BAM...300rwhp!:thumbsup:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
good deal trey. Was this performed on a dynojet or a mustang dyno?
I got about 10rwhp and 10rwtq over my baseline through the entire curve when my car was tuned with an autologic chip.

Are you going to have it tuned by Mark at Panhandle Perfromance?

:beer:

trey193

Established Member
Hey Lee! This was performed on a portable dynojet! AS far as panhandle goes I doubt that I will ever get the car down there its just to far, we go there every year but it would kill me to drive my car that far! In time I hope to get a few hours of dyno time to make some adjustments, the dyno operator said that with the car leaned on a little it would make in the upper 280's, so that was encouraging. Well drop me a line sometime! Later! Trey

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
damn for that 'few' of mods, thats greata power!!

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Hey Trey if you have cable or DSL check out this video a guy on stangnet made. It has me and several other stangnet guys on it.

Its a huge file so if you are on dialup you probably will not want to download it. (24meg)

http://www.ranger1.org/mach1/

trey193

Established Member
Crap I am on dial up, maybe I'll start it loading one night before my wife and I go to bed, whats the Vid consist of, if your car is on it I am all for it???

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Yeah my car is on it. The guy filmed me on an f/body kill at the track back in August. It consists of a good many people from stangnet. Me, wall96cobra, triggz, mach1one (who compiled the vid), Hawk1340, and several others.

It is cool vid. It is 5.5 minutes long and around 24 meg. We are trying to get a stang meet about 2 hours south of me in December at a track. Planning on doing a lot more video or people racing on the drag strip and cruising down the interstate (honest officer, I wasn't showing off :D )

Users who are viewing this thread