Dyno results from VMP TVS 657rwhp/621rwtq

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
So at 20 psi on 105 with a 12.1 af and 19 degrees you made 650? Why is everyone getting so excited? Am i missing something? My 2.8h kills it...@ 18 psi an 11.5 af on 93 oct and 17 degrees max timing im at 680/610. very safe.

Keep the blowers competing against blowers in the same size class. Compare the TVS 2.3 to the KB 2.4 and get back to me with the results. I'm sure you'll see it blows it away (pun intended):burnout:

04svtsnke

Established Member
So at 20 psi on 105 with a 12.1 af and 19 degrees you made 650? Why is everyone getting so excited? Am i missing something? My 2.8h kills it...@ 18 psi an 11.5 af on 93 oct and 17 degrees max timing im at 680/610. very safe.

What are your mods? This statement is clearly not a fair comparison pls you're being too general. You may have work done to our motor or heads, cams, ect. If t isn't exactly like senkaks then it isn't a fair comparison. These are fantastic numbers for a 2.3 blower.

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Should get #'s with that new JLT High boost CAI gen 2, thing is picking up some crazy power on other cars...just saying...it may get you to 700rwhp without the corn hahah.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
<--------- I am patiently waiting for an inlet and I have a JLT GEN 2 to go along with the install. BTW, my blower is on my car! I just need an inlet! :)

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
<--------- I am patiently waiting for an inlet and I have a JLT GEN 2 to go along with the install. BTW, my blower is on my car! I just need an inlet! :)

So you are alive?
I thought the Flu took you out!
I am am trying to get in lots of practice before you get your new power plant up and running.......I think I may need it:burnout:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
So you are alive?
I thought the Flu took you out!
I am am trying to get in lots of practice before you get your new power plant up and running.......I think I may need it:burnout:

I'm still fighting this cold BUT, if you get me a damn inlet that will cure everything!! :burnout:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I told Justin a while back I wanted to get my 12 guage and head on down to the casting company to try to "motivate" these folks with redneck justice.
Of course Justin has a cooler head than I do and he said "that would not be a good idea".
I had to answer "why not??":??:

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I told Justin a while back I wanted to get my 12 guage and head on down to the casting company to try to "motivate" these folks with redneck justice.
Of course Justin has a cooler head than I do and he said "that would not be a good idea".
I had to answer "why not??":??:

as long as there is one available next month.....

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Are you going to be up and running next month??????
Even with the head issue??
The cars head not yours....:poke:

Yes traded in mine for a set of Stage 4s.........everything is ready at the engine shop they just needs the heads to build it...cams should be done next week so hoping heads are the week after and shipped to PA

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
Rick, it's been a while man, glad to see you're still tearing up the tracks with that 'vert. Let me know next time you head out to OSW. I'd like to come watch the beast and catch up with ya!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Rick, it's been a while man, glad to see you're still tearing up the tracks with that 'vert. Let me know next time you head out to OSW. I'd like to come watch the beast and catch up with ya!

WOW! A voice from the past!!
I thought you moved to N Fl?
Good to hear from you !

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
Nope, still in Clermont. Moved to vegas for about 8 months back in 2007 but been back here ever since, although without anything to race!

I check in here from time to time still, and hope to be back in a Terminator, GT500 or new 5.0 sometime in the foreseeable future!

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Hey will this SC fit underneath the MMS strut tower bar for a Whipple?

700 rwhp is plenty right now dont see the need to have any more than that since I'm not trying ot set any records......

TVSCobra

Established Member
Just ordered mine today and will be running a dragon TB.

With the BAP and using the stock lower with the 2.8 upper, Justin said I only needed to change my MAfia setting and upgrade my injectors to 60s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread