Dyno results from VMP TVS 657rwhp/621rwtq

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
These are in production... Just waiting on inlets. VMP TVS #0002 will be on my car and dyno numbers will soon follow. I'll be running the SBTB Set-up with a 2.6 upper pulley for high boost. CANT WAIT!

Justin and I will have results from 93 octane to 110 octane...
:pop: ... Can't wait to see the results! :banana: ...Whats the news on a GB??

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member

As soon as we get the blowers AND inlets in our hands GB pricing will be announced.

Wicked 46 in anxious to get the TVS on his car so he can make me the 2nd fastest TVS powered Cobra!!
Once Jake gets one on his car we are all done.....

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
As soon as we get the blowers AND inlets in our hands GB pricing will be announced.

Wicked 46 in anxious to get the TVS on his car so he can make me the 2nd fastest TVS powered Cobra!!

wouldnt that be something.....haha

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Your just gung ho since you sold the whipple on ebay yesterday.

Hahahaha, you saw that ehh?? I met the guy yesterday and got cash for it towards the TVS. It worked out great!!

Im excited as well... Rick set the bar for all of us so i'm anxious to see what it'll make with 21psi!

Jake doesnt count dammit lol.... :burnout: JK :beer:

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
my whipple is up for sell now.. and as soon as it sells, hopefully i can get in on the group buy, and im gonna try one of these out on a higher compression, E85 setup!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Ughh I'm not going to have the money by group buy season :/ layaway???? hahah

When you are ready let us know. We take care of our local customers.

my whipple is up for sell now.. and as soon as it sells, hopefully i can get in on the group buy, and im gonna try one of these out on a higher compression, E85 setup!

This is the set up I hope to eventually be running.
E85 testing will be coming soon on my stock compression.

This would be nice to know. Only 91 here so about 16lbs of boost max. Any numbers on lower boost?

19lbs is the lowest tested so far. My car has a 4lb lower.
We have another car ready for and install as soon as the inlets arrive.
He has a stock lower.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Is the group buy being set up yet? I think I'll be going this route.. :rolling:

We look forward to taking care of you.
As soon as the inlets arrive and some more testing is done the GB info will be announced.
You won't be disappointed!

Rossim22

Established Member
I've been seeing a lot of hype about these but feel i'm missing some info. What are the advantages of this blower coming late to the game over whipple and kenne bell? Thanks

gamebred26

Established Member
So at 20 psi on 105 with a 12.1 af and 19 degrees you made 650? Why is everyone getting so excited? Am i missing something? My 2.8h kills it...@ 18 psi an 11.5 af on 93 oct and 17 degrees max timing im at 680/610. very safe.

cobracide

Established Member
This a couple of generations ahead of the M112. The rotors have four lobes and 160 degrees of twist. More efficient by far. The older “M” series superchargers had only 3 lobe rotors with 60 degrees of end-to-end twist. Going to this blower is like any blower upgrade, you need air intake mods maf and fuel mods. Yeah it's a bolt in.

Ba2400 or 2600 maf
At least dual gt pumps dual fpdm.
Good cai/rai intake.

Of course that is bare minimum as IRS, subframes ect are needed as well.

Last edited:

04Ryan

Established Member
So at 20 psi on 105 with a 12.1 af and 19 degrees you made 650? Why is everyone getting so excited? Am i missing something? My 2.8h kills it...@ 18 psi an 11.5 af on 93 oct and 17 degrees max timing im at 680/610. very safe.

You do realize you are comparing a 2.8L blower to a 2.3L blower right? I don't see anyone from VMP comparing the TVS to a 2.8H or even a 2.9 Whipple. Not to mention the BBK TB they are using isn't a SBTB...so take that into consideration.

Rossim22

Established Member
This a couple of generations ahead of the M112. The rotors have four lobes and 160 degrees of twist. More efficient by far. The older “M” series superchargers had only 3 lobe rotors with 60 degrees of end-to-end twist. Going to this blower is like any blower upgrade, you need air intake mods maf and fuel mods. Yeah it's a bolt in.

Ba2400 or 2600 maf
At least dual gt pumps dual fpdm.
Good cai/rai intake.

Of course that is bare minimum as IRS, subframes ect are needed as well.

As far as supporting mods I have all that. Dual GT pumps, bap, modified fpdm, maf ia, jlt rai etc. So I would just remove the eaton and put this in the same spot no other mods needed? It doesnt need its own throttle body or intake? Just one part, blower, is all I need? with correct pullies of course

Users who are viewing this thread