Dyno results and video inside !!

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
Ok mods are boss intake, Jlt cai, lethal performance off road h-pipe (no-cats) flow master axle back and e85 , car is a 2012 m6 car tuned by Shawn at AED , the first graph is back to back pulls with above mods , second graph is from a 50 dry shot (35 jet) the window switch kept messing up (cutting nitrous of at 5,000rpms). I still have the stock plugs and clutch is the reason for the 50 shot. We still got to check out the a/f and power curve for the 2,000 Rpms it was on. As you can see at 5,000rpms we were up 67rwhp, that was at 1050 bottle pressure. Gonna get the window switch straightened out and probably get a clean pull in a week or so.
0EA25329-3E16-49FB-A686-8A7235B5152D-32411-000009271C8FBBF4.jpg

01441836-D0BD-48C5-B5FF-2E4620BEE43A-32411-00000927225661CE.jpg

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums...-A639-C0C8062127B3-32411-000009244D509C2D.mp4

Last edited:

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
thanks guys !!!! obviously dynos vary and i feel my car fell right in the middle of what these cars are making with these mods, after seeing how it took to the 35 jet i cant wait to get a clutch and hit her with a 100 shot

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Man I wish u would dyno on the dyno I went on to see the difference. I have same mods except without the e85. I've been debating wether or not to do (is it worth it), how much would I pick up power wise. My car has boss mani, jlt intake, and o/r x-pipe and I Dynoed 434rwhp 372rwtq SAE on 93 pump gas. I know all dynos are different so I can't really tell from ur numbers what it would be like. Did u feel a big difference when u swapped to e85?

twistedneck

Established Member
Man I wish u would dyno on the dyno I went on to see the difference. I have same mods except without the e85. I've been debating wether or not to do (is it worth it), how much would I pick up power wise. My car has boss mani, jlt intake, and o/r x-pipe and I Dynoed 434rwhp 372rwtq SAE on 93 pump gas. I know all dynos are different so I can't really tell from ur numbers what it would be like. Did u feel a big difference when u swapped to e85?

E85 is also better if you want to spin your stock coyote short block to higher rpm. keeps the pistons cooler in case there is some lean condition and it reduces detonation risk and that keeps the piston from blowing a ring land off. LIke you guys i have off road x-pipe and it gets stinky with gas. E85 makes that smell very nice and helps the environment. Oh AND E85 cools the intake charge too.. a lot more volume coming out of the injector and thats like a mini refrigerator.

The dyno numbers will be higher this time of year due to the cave like DI (i just checked it, here today in Michigan its -285 feet!).

oh nobody has said much about adding a BAP to support the plate system or about our car's ability to handle e85 long term w/o damage.

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member

i did the jlt cai ,boss , and e85 at the same time and yes the car was noticably faster , if i had to guess i would say my car was making 390ish and it picked up around 30 wheel from the mods, and you have to understand that these cars are all over the place n/a as far as dyno numbers go thats why everbody likes to see track numbers but there are many variables at the track , here is a video of me racing a 99 ta with mild ported heads and a mild camshaft with headers and full exhaust on fats and skinnies....he made 415/388 , this was before i went to the dyno so we had no idea what my car was making , i had the same mods i dynoed with and i had fats and skinnies as well (race stars) that were 73lbs. lighter than my factory 19s. his car weighs right at 3400 without him in it and my car weighs about 3550 without me in it. we had almost equal weight in passengers when we raced(within 20lbs.) and we both drive about the same and we went from a 30 roll which puts us both in first gear (i spun a tad more than him shifting into second as you will see in the video.........so with all this mind does it look like theres only 5hp difference between the cars ?????
oct 3, 2012 - YouTube

Last edited:

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
i did the jlt cai ,boss , and e85 at the same time and yes the car was noticably faster , if i had to guess i would say my car was making 390ish and it picked up around 30 wheel from the mods, and you have to understand that these cars are all over the place n/a as far as dyno numbers go thats why everbody likes to see track numbers but there are many variables at the track , here is a video of me racing a 99 ta with mild ported heads and a mild camshaft with headers and full exhaust on fats and skinnies....he made 415/388 , this was before i went to the dyno so we had no idea what my car was making , i had the same mods i dynoed with and i had fats and skinnies as well (race stars) that were 73lbs. lighter than my factory 19s. his car weighs right at 3400 without him in it and my car weighs about 3550 without me in it. we had almost equal weight in passengers when we raced(within 20lbs.) and we both drive about the same and we went from a 30 roll which puts us both in first gear (i spun a tad more than him shifting into second as you will see in the video.........so with all this mind does it look like theres only 5hp difference between the cars ?????
oct 3, 2012 - YouTube

Have u ran it at the track yet! If so what was e.t. and trap speed.

Users who are viewing this thread