dyno places in chicago

PonyPower

Established Member
get ready your from tinley ? what color is your cobra ? i drive the white 93
mustang105.jpg

maybe we could meet up sometime with all the mustang owners from this area.

PonyPower

Established Member
i also look forward to meeting new people, if you ever know of any cruise nights or people just meeting up let me know, it would be nice to get a all mustang cruise going on.

i love rc

Established Member
hey get ready,

i didnt know we had someone in this town with a 2k3 cobra.

we are always looking for people to hook up with

Stangirl

Established Member
E & R is terrible, how r they gonna dyno someones car? They sold me the wrong headers twice in a row instead of lettin me open the box there... Anyhow, I would definetly take it to Finish Line Performance in Naperthrill or PTC in elk grove or Speed Inc in Schaumburg.. IF you have knowledge to tune it urself on the dyno theres a place in wauconda called Dyno Pro Performance.. or Anderson Ford if u wanna take a road trip south 2 hrs :)

Sorry if i offended you WTW5974, just MHO. :)

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I agree with High Speed Performance in Chicago Ridge. Mike knew what he was doing. I'm in for doing the dyno again next summer. That was a good day. I should have the cat back and CAI by then so it will be interesting to see the gains.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by Stangirl
E & R is terrible, how r they gonna dyno someones car? They sold me the wrong headers twice in a row instead of lettin me open the box there... Anyhow, I would definetly take it to Finish Line Performance in Naperthrill or PTC in elk grove or Speed Inc in Schaumburg.. IF you have knowledge to tune it urself on the dyno theres a place in wauconda called Dyno Pro Performance.. or Anderson Ford if u wanna take a road trip south 2 hrs :)

Sorry if i offended you WTW5974, just MHO. :)

Where is this place in Elk Grove? Are they experienced with Cobra's? Also does Street Stuff have a dyno? This is the place that is in Addison right. I been looking for a dyno place too, I hear all the 03 guys go to this place in Chicago Ridge, but I didn't know of all these other places with the dynos'.

baadakku

Established Member
Porsche Exchange in Highland Park. They can dyno, but I doubt they'll tune a mustang. I think you can bring your own mechanic to tune, or do it yourself.

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
my cuz had his 2k ss tuned a speed inc he got an extra 33 rwhp from their tune they are very good at what they do i havent heard anything bad

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
Originally posted by dhg1667
High Speed Performance , can they work on modular motors? I mean as far as disasembly and reassembly?

i think mike is more of a pushrod type of guy but you can always call him and talk with him.

just a fyi, im going to be setting up a SuperchipsCustom.com dynotune at either mikes place in chicago ridge or at dyno pro perf in waukanda probably in early/mid april. for more info visit www.midwestfords.org look for info in around late feb early march.

Users who are viewing this thread