Dyno Drags In Albuquerque

HellionCobra

More to come!
Established Member
Just wanted to remind you guys that dyno drags are this saturday the 15th at the Dyno Edge (299-3313). It will be $50 for three pulls. You will guess before your last pull what the horsepower will be. The closest guess without going over wins a % of the pot. Dyno Drags will start at 9am and last till prob 9 or 10pm. Afterwards we will all meet up at the carwash on Tramway and Montgomery. Just figured its as good a time as any for getting together. I think there are going to be selling hamburgers and hot dogs throughout the day also for cheap. Even if you dont want to dyno it is good time together and shoot the breeze. Hope to see any of you fellow New Mexicans there.

Nate

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Wish I would have known about this a week sooner. I have plans this weekend and wouldn't be able to make it up there. Hope you guys have a good time.

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
i showed up. There was a ton of badass cars there....Bill Ross pulled 660/820ish in his 03 cobra (and this is with a ported eaton not kb or whipple).....ill look for the links for the event pics.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I am guessing he is spraying a pretty good sized shot on that?? What color is his Cobra incase I am up in Albq, I know not to mess with it! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread