Dyno Day?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I'm breaking in my Spec 3+ ....etc as we speak. Got her buttoned up last night and took it for a short run, man it feels good. Very soft pedal and it grabs very strong.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Dang gentlemen! I wish I had problems like you . . . need open lug bolts, spec 3, and level 5 halfshafts for all that torque. ;) Maybe someday.

By the way Will, you said your new rears wheels only weigh 21 lbs, do you happen to know what the stock wheels weigh?

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
I'm breaking in my Spec 3+ ....etc as we speak. Got her buttoned up last night and took it for a short run, man it feels good. Very soft pedal and it grabs very strong.

I had that clutch in my 01 Cobra. I ran the s*$t out of it too! That thing can take a beating. The TOB that comes w/ the SPEC is trash. That clutch grabs and grabs hard w/ very light pedal feel. I'd say lighter than stock. 500 miles is the recommended break in and afterwards most of the chatter will go away. :thumbsup:

BigHuge

Big Huge SVT Poster
Established Member
The Spec 3+ rocks!!!! I'm with Dave "Very soft pedal and it grabs very strong." Going to put some miles on it tomorrow. Need to get the 500 mile brake in done so I can run on the Dyno Jet in Sept.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Clutch Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread