Dyno Day @ MPE Racing April 15 2006

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
*UPDATE*

They want to pre book 30 cars, and the price will not be over $50.00 w/AF.

There will also be a car show w/awards as well. Everything gets started at 10am. You can call for more info 781-447-1123 www.MPERACING.com

Spring is near boys an girls :banana:

Dave

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
www.mperacing.com

Jake, I'll still be here at school in RI so unless I go home for weekend I'll just be goin up 24. I can meet you off from there though. There are some 1 ways that get kind messy once you're off highway if you don't know where your goin.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I'm in. this was a very ford biased place, I got many dirty looks pulling in. So the more people that go the better.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
If I'm not deployed Im there But Im pretty sure Uncle Sam will have plans for me. Always seams to be the case when theres something I want to do.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
X2. Good time last time out. Plus, I need to show up this time w/o all the water marks. :nonono:

David
I take it you threw out the auto-dry :lol:.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
I'm in. this was a very ford biased place, I got many dirty looks pulling in. So the more people that go the better.

You could come to Devens and autocross that beast with us instead. Our first event of the season is that day. We don't discriminate. :)

TroyV

Established Member
Sorry for the thread hijack... I'll make it short. Absolutely... New comers are encouraged.. Go to www.svtoa.org to see the details and to register when the time comes.....or you can email me directly at [email protected] and I can give you more info.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Hey Mike,Troy,

Why don't you guys start a thread for the autox so I can post the dyno day on it... :idea:

BTW Mike, I am planning to have some magnetic #'s made up for this year I know SVTOA is issuing them, I want to pick an open one...so I don't show up with someones number. do you have the info on that?

Dave

TroyV

Established Member
Sorry about the hijack again. We have a list of the current permanent numbers assigned. Send an email to [email protected] and I'll reply with the list.

snake bite 03

how do these auto X's work, i would love to go to a few this year i would like to learn how to tuen left and right insted of just going stright...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread