Dyno Day In Washington

JaKaL

Established Member
You're excused from being photographer for the day Rick; we would not have had a day without you. And with the weather we’re having I’m not surprised the response is a tad slow, all I could muster today was sipping beer and watching my koi. Says something about me I guess-fast snakes & slow fish.

And if 20mb is not enough for video I can put my IT guy on the problem and host through the company site.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
That would be cool, are you making a compilation of everything then??? Thanks again, sorry about your racing stripe, wish that could have at least put it in the right place..>.....sorry...NOW ORDER THAT EXHAUST AND PULLEY

Rick

JaKaL

Established Member
RickSvt: I'm only going to try and host the vid, team23jordan is working on getting whatever he has compiled transferred to me.

Exhaust for sure, thinking the Steeda.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Cool, let me know when you get it, you dont need to pay someone to put it on, just come up to the house or have me come down..

Rick

JaKaL

Established Member
Thanks for the offer Rick! It will probably be several weeks away, some work items & vacation are on the top of the list right now.

venomus 03

Established Member
DSC00461.JPG

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Mean, what size is the pulley on their stock???
Rick

i believe it was a 3.125 stock. Joe at chciane sayed his pullys 2.59 and adds 3psi i would need to upgrade fuel system and forge internals i think:shrug: By the way im excited for the vids!

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
i could i would probly have to have a machine shop make me one. I just figured out yesterday that my supercharger is actually a whipple, i visited there site and at the moment they are making a whole line of supercharger pulleys right now for there chargers so i may wait till those come out. I want 400rwhp bad though.

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea i know im test drivin a black 04 tmmrw we shall see which black mustang will be in my garage tmmrw.

Users who are viewing this thread