Dyno Day In Washington

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Who is interested, please reply back here, and PM me your phone number and email address. This will be on the 26th of Jun, at Carb Connection in Kirkland. The price is set at 75 for 3 pulls with A/F, they will use either the sniffer or the bung if you have one welded in. I need to know who all is interested soon, rain or shine...

Rick

EMAIL - [email protected]

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
It doesnt have to be ford only, just someone that is a member of the boards that I have posted this on. This is a rain or shine event, I hate when my car gets rained on as well, but I need to get it done for tuning purposes. Mean Saleen, we will know for sure on you then about 4 days prior I take it then??? Anthony, please email me your info on the car and a number

Rick

[email protected]

venomus 03

Established Member
I will probably be able to make it. I went there last year to and I changed some things around and would like to see how my a/f is.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Alright, just got off the phone, we start at 10 am, we need to have as many as we can there by 10. Also, if someone wants to bring a BBQ, we can grill out back there and stuff. It will be $81.60 out the door pretty much for the 3 pulls. If you are not going to be able to make it, let me know soon.

Rick

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVENT [email protected]

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Peter

Pchung1129(at)hotmail.com

(at) is @...i just cant type my full email address cuz i get enough spam mails already
hopefully i'll get a catback and intake before june 27th

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I have 10 firm, plus 2 that are shakey. Anyone who wants to bring the barbeque.....but you have to bring your own grub. If not, then we can all pitch in on some pizza or something

RIck

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i dont know BBQ sounds a lot better
cuz i get feast more :rockon: :nono: :coolman: :lol:

is anthony gonna bring the focus or "coming soon cobra"
that is the question :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread