Dyno Day in Corona CA Nov 22

Orange Poison

Established Member
Is their dyno above ground or below?

Only thing is.....Corona is out in the sticks!

That's a pretty good deal though. Thanks for the info.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
the dyno is in ground. it's a little far for you but still not that bad of a drive. come on out! let's see what your sonic puts down. :D plus you can check out all the bbk stuff you won't put on your car. ;-)

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
oh you know you had those bbk headers on order. ;-) actually, there's a guy running in the 10's using quite a bit of their stuff in his '03 cobra.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
the dyno is in ground. it's a little far for you but still not that bad of a drive. come on out! let's see what your sonic puts down. :D plus you can check out all the bbk stuff you won't put on your car. ;-)

:lol:

hehe...You're probably right Allan, actually believe it or not....I contacted BBK and asked them if they made a catted 2.5" H-pipe that I was going to mate to my Flows at the time. Well, they didn't make one for the '03 Cobra. I think they only made the shorty H for their headers. If they did, I would have went with one...:shrug: But the other hand, I wouldn't have gotten the Stinger then.

Damn, I've spent too much money on exhausts and I still only have a catback right now......Sup?:nonono:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i'm sure that some of the bbk stuff is decent - sometimes it's just luck of the draw. :shrug: i was offered a used bbk x-pipe w/ cats that was on a buddy's '99 cobra and when i saw it, it was still in great shape. sounded great on his car but then i ended up going w/ the prochamber.

what did you do w/ your flows? did you end up selling them? i still got the 3" mac sitting in my garage. :(

anyway, assuming it's not raining, the weather should help w/ some nice numbers. :) maybe brothers will even spring for an inkjet printer to replace that old dot matrix. :lol:

McRat

Established Member
If anyone tried to sign up and couldn't, my board was logged off. It's on again now.

We should have some Turbo Diesel pickups, some Camaros, some Mustangs, and some Corvettes so far. Trying to get a good mix.

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
Brian,
Just talked to Dana down at Grody, they are definately cool down there. My clutch is bad, no warranty. They want $1200. Guess im upgrading to spec stage 2. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread