DW300 Fuel Pumps

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
My concern would be that it lists everything but our cars. Do the other styles use the same pumps as us?

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
But in the description it says GT's and GT500's. It also says it'll support 500hp on any 2V/3V. Hence why I mentioned it. Hopefully I'm wrong and it works fine.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
I think that means just one pump in a 2/3V, will support 500, seeing as its a 340 pump.

But I get it... I caught that, too.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Those pumps are a direct replacement for the factory pumps. I personally haven't installed them however we sell a lot of them and have never gotten any negative feedback on them which is definitely a good thing. To the best of my knowledge the pumps come with the necessary components for a complete install.

We've got several kits in stock if anyone needs a set.

Let us know if you guys have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared .

bigmoose

Established Member
I'm pretty sure the stock line isn't 6AN. I'd guess more like 3-4AN. When I installed my 8AN line it was massive compared to stock. The fat hard line you see under the car isn't fuel, it's for evap I believe, that could be 6AN.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I mean, should I swap to a 6 AN feed?

Getting rid of the factory hard line and filter and upgrading to a -6 or -8an line with aftermarket filter will help support more power. We've been selling a line upgrade for years which is very popular and will take care of this issue.

Here's a link to it for anyone interested. It upgrades the line and filter from the stock hat to the stock rails and is offered in standard Fragola pushlite hose and a PTFE version.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/99-04-mustang-stock-hat-fuel-line-upgrade-kit.html

http://www.lethalperformance.com/le...ang-stock-hat-fuel-line-upgrade-kit-ptfe.html

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What about rails?

What does it take for them to support 700 on a returnless E85 setup?
In all honesty I don't believe you'll be able to do that on E85. If it was me I'd go with a proper return style setup capable of supporting 1000+ rwhp on gasoline as that's what it's going to take to support 700rwhp on E85.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
FWIW, on my 01 I had the stock 04 hat with GT pumps, wire upgrade, and BAP. I upgraded from the stock line to a -8 and aftermarket rails and my FPDC dropped about 10%.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Crap.

I'm trying to support 600 on blower, plus a 100 dry shot, as budget friendly as possible, using the returnless style system for now...

Help. lol

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You might be able to piece what you need from the market section. I went with Fragola hose and fittings. I know they're not popular, but it worked for me. And AFAIK it's still working for the current owner.

Users who are viewing this thread