Dumping Social Media Anyone?

boost88

Established Member
Yeah. Its just insane because I bet right now I could get on Twitter and say "**** Donald Trump we should execute him" and it would stay up

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Whelp, just did it. Deleted my FB account. Created a Gab account as my own personal **** you. No intention on participating, just wanted to give them another stat count. They are so overloaded with new traffic. But I hope they get it sorted and grow strong!

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Yesterday I dumped every video I had posted on YouTube, and have encouraged successfully my friends to do the same.

Some of my videos had good content, I see no reason for YouTube to make them available.

E

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
My fb account has been deleted. Rarely used.

I should probably load-up the only vid I have on youtube to rumble. It's one showing the sequential flashing difference between a stock flasher and one with a modded cap on New Edge Mustangs. I think it is beneficial to see for those who may want to make the change.

Before it went tits-up, I did create a Parler account.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Lmao at getting mad at being banned for posting something that IS a bannable offense. Hell, a mod here has threatened to ban people simple cause they weren't a echo chamber to the majority opinion. I never understood the need to be vulgar when trying to make a point. I just laugh at people who have to do that. Anywho, this ain't the worth dying on and its very entertaining. Carry on.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Why the 30 day ban?

Its perpetual at this point. I used to get the typical 3 or 7 day'er for calling people names or proving people wrong, then they report you on a technicality in the argument. The last one I got from Nov-Dec was for saying something was retarded, not even a direct attack.

I'm currently serving one that they didn't even send me a notification about, after having 2 days of access. Literally. No notifications about what post or why. Just hopped on, another ban.

I also post a bunch of articles that go against the narrative, so im probably a high risk account so any little offense now triggers insta-ban.

Users who are viewing this thread