Dumbest question ever.

Blades

Established Member
Do you know if the tri-ax emblem needs to be facing you or is it upside down. It seems when its facing away from the radio its right side up but the shifter is not standing up straight but its slanted.. got any pics?

agof95

Established Member
The tri-ax handle is supposed to angle towards the driver. At least that's how the one is on my '98.

f4sfed

Established Member
THAT'S not the dumbest question ever. Search for my name! :lol: :)

I think the dumbest question ever was (by my mom as a matter of fact) "...why would you want to do that?" :)

f4sfed

Established Member
Or! Also from my mom (whom I love dearly, but this is TOO good to NOT pass on) "I was oblivious, and didn't even know it!" Yea....read it again. We had her a shirt made up, with THAT saying on it! :lol:

Blades

Established Member
hehe reload it when you get to it. Geocities is cool like that.

Anyways.. I already drove my car with the tri-ax installed. Way too much noise than i was comfortable with. But a decent trade off. I did't use that boot in the picture because thats for the stock shifter.

But damn.. wow.. damn i wanted to get on it so bad but it was a little damp out.. Tomorrow is bassani x and catback and dyno!

lifter213

Established Member
Mines upside down with the Tri-ax facing the radio. I'm definately going to have to do something about the noise though.

Users who are viewing this thread