Ducati 1199 Panigale Drawing

GoGreen04

Established Member
I know this isn't a mustang but still wanted to share. A friend of mines bike.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417440840.347779.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417440848.963297.jpg

All I have is iPhone photos at the moment, will look blurry on computer. Thanks!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Everything looks good but the rear wheel/tire. It's fairly oblong.

With that being said, I couldn't do any better.

white99stang

Established Member
yeah i agree everything looks just awesome except the rear tire. I did a bunch of these types of drawings in high school and its hard getting tires to look right. I could get the car or bike itself looking perfect but wheels always looked off. Still awesome drawing. looking at yours was tempting me to break out all my old stuff and supplies out of attic.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks good. As a Pani owner I approve!! lol

For ref:

IMG_3571.jpg

GoGreen04

Established Member
Looks good. As a Pani owner I approve!! lol

For ref:

IMG_3571.jpg
Awesome! I notice your bike has slightly different features that I've seen on others compared to my friends like the relocated license plate and red trim. Is there different packages or just modifications?
Looks excellent bud :beer:
Thanks man!
yeah i agree everything looks just awesome except the rear tire. I did a bunch of these types of drawings in high school and its hard getting tires to look right. I could get the car or bike itself looking perfect but wheels always looked off. Still awesome drawing. looking at yours was tempting me to break out all my old stuff and supplies out of attic.
Yeah man break them out! Przemeks realistic drawing thread got me inspired to start again and it's been enjoyable
Everything looks good but the rear wheel/tire. It's fairly oblong.

With that being said, I couldn't do any better.

Yeah that tire bothered me as well might be one of those things I need to adjust myself and not the reference photo. It was like that in the picture which maybe due to my camera lense.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome! I notice your bike has slightly different features that I've seen on others compared to my friends like the relocated license plate and red trim. Is there different packages or just modifications?

Yeah, it's got Competition Werks Integrated tail light, plate relocater, and had my factory mufflers cored and powder coated black. Cosmetically that is all that I changed.

Users who are viewing this thread