Dubstep Fans: Skrillex Owes Me New Speakers

canibus

Established Member
So I was on a 5 hour trip up north in the middle of the night. I was starting to nod, so I needed something to keep me up. I had just put in the skrillex stuff on my phone, so I decided to listen to it. Put on the SM&NS and kept it fairly low. I was still nodding. So I switch over to the remixes and crank it all the way. Cinema comes on, d-d-d-d-d-d-drops the beat. Went through the first set fine. Hits the second, bye bye speakers. Hahahahaha I was cracking up. Now when I play music it all has that dubstep distortion to it. I kinda dig it. Regardless gotta upgrade the system.

Any other artists out there worth listening to. All the youtube stuff is hour long compilations that I don't really feel like going through.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
So I was on a 5 hour trip up north in the middle of the night. I was starting to nod, so I needed something to keep me up. I had just put in the skrillex stuff on my phone, so I decided to listen to it. Put on the SM&NS and kept it fairly low. I was still nodding. So I switch over to the remixes and crank it all the way. Cinema comes on, d-d-d-d-d-d-drops the beat. Went through the first set fine. Hits the second, bye bye speakers. Hahahahaha I was cracking up. Now when I play music it all has that dubstep distortion to it. I kinda dig it. Regardless gotta upgrade the system.

Any other artists out there worth listening to. All the youtube stuff is hour long compilations that I don't really feel like going through.

its not dubstep but avicci is really good

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

Bassnectar
PantyRaid

They are my favorite at the moment. They pretty much melt your face.

BossLady82

Established Member

Check out

Adventure club
Knife party
Nero
Zed's dead
Doctor P & Flux Pavilion

oldmodman

Established Member
I have blown out both front door speakers in my old 1992 Ford Explorer playing "Reptile"

And you should see the looks I get from people when it's cranked.:eek:
I'm older than the average three members on here put together.:-D

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
All the youtube stuff is hour long compilations that I don't really feel like going through.

Thats the best way to find new music without having to change vids on youtube. I always listen to compilations while playing the PS3 so if I like something ill pause the game and download it.

As far as artist I like hardstyle more than house but I like Peter Lutz, David Guetta, and the individual members of SHM.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
After putting a new pioneer headunit in my bronco, Disturbed managed to finish off my front door speakers.

I'm not much for dubstep (isn't skrillex really "brostep" anyways?) but as far as trance/electronica goes - tiesto, AVB, paul oakenfold, alesso, hypertrophy, I honestly have a ton of random shit. Go with whatever beat you like. You can always just put some artists in on pandora, and listen to what comes up as related and go from there...

Here was a thread I posted last year on the subject

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...45190-trance-house-electronica-fans-here.html

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Flux Pavillion
Modestep
Adventure Club
Zeds Dead
Nero

And if you want something more chill, try Pretty Lights. His pink floyd remix is incredible and you can download all his stuff for free. Gay name but the music is GOOD

Users who are viewing this thread