DSS level 2 & 5 GP

silvercoffin

Established Member

ok someone fill me in on which to buy? I called JDM about working up my IRS and they recommended Level 2 half shafts. They never mentioned 5s and said that they had 2s on their car.

I am only running 470hp now, but as I told the shop, I plan on a Whipple set up next, so I want the rear to be as strong as possible.

Advice?

Thanks

20-COBRA-03

Banned
PM me why yu are getting rid of them and how much you want. What is the difference in rigidity between level 2's and level 5's?

THE FLASH

"Mr. Sulu, Warp factor 3"
Established Member
Hey guys, I want a set of level 2's and a friend of mine wants them as well. I'll call AR tomorrow to set up GP part 2.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
THE FLASH said:
Hey guys, I want a set of level 2's and a friend of mine wants them as well. I'll call AR tomorrow to set up GP part 2.

If this works, I'm down. I don't even have the cobra yet, but I don't mind getting a few parts here and getting ready for a little strip action this fall :burnout:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
NotoriousGT350 said:
If this works, I'm down. I don't even have the cobra yet, but I don't mind getting a few parts here and getting ready for a little strip action this fall :burnout:

Well, they do make a great weapon. If you ever happen to get in a Ninja fight.....You never know.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread