Drunk chick stops to piss in the middle of a highway.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
I agree with the other posters on you tube, datass LOL. But seriously if i had to take a piss i surely wouldn't do it on the freeway and stay there too. Crazy

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Been posted already. Would toss her salad though regardless of how ****ing stupid she is.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
please tell me this whore got arrested.

edit - turns out she was arrested and charged with DUI. what a nutjob!

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I had a similiar situation happen to me. I was driving and a car in front of me swerved and wrecked...I stopped to help out and the girl driving was obviously on something. She kept on trying to wander onto the road and I tried to keep her on the shoulder to avoid her getting hit by a car.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I noticed that MOTORTREAD made sure we knew exactly what make and model car. First-generation Scion tC. Like I was watching and wondering about the car. LOL !

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
She wasnt the only dumbass, the guy standing in the middle of the road flagging down traffic was almost run over a few times too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Running across the freeway in 24" high heels. Wandering around. And then getting back into the car to make a call. Wow, what an idiot. I was waiting for the cop to bust out her window.

Users who are viewing this thread