Drove the "bat mobile" to work for the first time today...

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
I've had my 03 for over 4 months now. Never needed to drive to work, but my beater is having some electrical issues so I drove my 03 today. I feel a little bit nervous about how people might perceive me now. I'm supposed to be a conservative father -- now I'm probably just crazy maniac!

Anybody get that kind of feelings sometimes?

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
To say my neighbors are not a fan of me starting up my car @ 7am is an understatement. But I realy don't sweat what people think of me and my car. :coolman:

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
In your sig, you show a Black 03 LS1... You have an Ls1 in your cobra... J/K, but waht is the LS1 for?

I think he means it is a black 03, LS1 & supra killer...

I drive mine to work everyday :D and who cares what the neighbors think , if they piss and moan, it can only get louder.
:beer:

Last edited:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
People get out of my way wether I'm in the V8 explorer or the Cobra. I believe our parking garage is great for acceleration and braking tests. He he

Boomer

Established Member
Neighbor kid told me the other night that he could hear me start mine up.When I romp on he telling how it screamed and how good it sounded.I live on a farm out in country.The kid I was telling about lives two fields over about a mile away.Good thing I dont live in the city lol

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Originally posted by Boomer
Neighbor kid told me the other night that he could hear me start mine up.When I romp on he telling how it screamed and how good it sounded.I live on a farm out in country.The kid I was telling about lives two fields over about a mile away.Good thing I dont live in the city lol

From that I'll take it that your handle is appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread