Dropping center section w/ irs dif brace

Shamwoww88

Established Member
^^Previous owner (car kicked out sideways on some gravel, hooked and said he heard a pop) Apparently that was it. When I looked and when he was talking, I thought it was the cover. It was hard to tell since it had one of the support brackets. When I dropped the rear and was able to see everything thats what I found. I actually found that same upgrade mount the day after I took my bracket the welding the shop, I'm going to upgrade to that one, but I'm going to hook up a rear diff cooler at the same time. Been about 2k miles since the repairs and no issues.

Shamwoww88

Established Member
AF1QipPxXF-I-nqRrdpu7LHacyjhka46JOSXtEvZChfq
AF1QipP0eYLQ-u8MtahEotNNBH0ZY3AU_uCNViDwSKrV

AF1QipOkPqA73TtgEaW4nLvt0T96ky_p5R2dh0dQRwzB
AF1QipMB1yAbmOfK2Xvz9BkiW3Yq_qlVQmVV4wRjmqo8
AF1QipNeJT_H99FYVF8ForuUEK4inLuaTEY1XLhHth_O

Last edited:

Shamwoww88

Established Member
Yea I hear that, I've been sweet talking the wife on the regular lol. I just picked up my AFCO H/E last weekend. Paint job next I'm thinking

eds85gt

How in the world did you break that mount? I don't think I've ever seen one broken.

FTBR has a replacement if you can't get that one fixed.

Delrin Isolated Rear Differential Lowering Mount
I used that FTBR rear lowering diff mount with their aluminum adjustable front diff mounts which allows you to optimize pinion angle on my 03 Cobra. The Ford Racing rear cover needs to be clearanced for that rear mount though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread