Dropped & Detailed (Warning: Mopar Content)

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I know the Mopar hate is strong here at SVTP and the 2nd Gen L guys probably love to pick on trucks like mine, but some people will like it. I sure do. It's an '04 Rumble Bee. The stripe and ground effects have been removed. I put in a McGaughys 2/4.5 lowering kit along with some new upper balljoints/control arms, caster/camber bolts, and lower ball joints. Front is lowered with spindles, rear is a flip kit. Might go lower in the future but will decide that after some new wheels/tires.

0055.jpg

0015.jpg

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Damn, right in Syracuse, and I never seen that beast. Did the truck fill you hp needs? I was thinking of buying one

srtsir

Established Member
I loved that truck both of them...The red one ran 14.3 on ESTA..Black one was the same mods minus 4.56 gears...

srtsir

Established Member
Funny thing is that I see red one driving around locally and makes me mad because the guy is not taking care of it...The red one also has 2011 Dodge ram interior..

jrd699

Established Member
I loved that truck both of them...The red one ran 14.3 on ESTA..Black one was the same mods minus 4.56 gears...

I used to run my turbo sled at esta. May take the cobra this year, you headed up this year? I go by there once a week

srtsir

Established Member
I know the Mopar hate is strong here at SVTP and the 2nd Gen L guys probably love to pick on trucks like mine, but some people will like it. I sure do. It's an '04 Rumble Bee. The stripe and ground effects have been removed. I put in a McGaughys 2/4.5 lowering kit along with some new upper balljoints/control arms, caster/camber bolts, and lower ball joints. Front is lowered with spindles, rear is a flip kit. Might go lower in the future but will decide that after some new wheels/tires.

0055.jpg

0015.jpg

Black SRT-10's would look good...That is the same way my red truck was lowered same lowering kit, and I think SRT's look perfect with that combo..

jrd699

Established Member
Pm me when you go, I may take a ride out. A lot of the guys I used to go with have moved on.. You don't have to baby sit! Would just be to to see someone I can say hi to!

srtsir

Established Member
Will do...I go there almost every TT my buddy's run their bikes there and I am there all the time with them...

srtsir

Established Member
Not to be an a** but the biggest douches I ever meet were the ones driving Mustangs...And I own one...

Users who are viewing this thread