Driving the Terminator Cobra is like going back in time.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Yes. It definitely makes me want to buy one but it would have to be a well sorted out car, modded with better power and suspension components.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
My old 04 cobra that had 17k miles was a rattle trap with no amenities whatsoever. Cheap dated interior (even in 2004), and the outside was a V6 with a body kit. NO WAY would I want to go backwards in terms of both refinement and quality to have that drivetrain. Those old cobras have their place, but its not in my driveway anymore. I need a fast car with all the luxury items as well as the reliability and potential for big power. The modern day cobra replacement to me would be a challenger or charger hellcat. Same power level and potential as the cobra had in its day. But with all the toys and modern style (yes I know its retro style). I'd pass 10/10 if a clean, sorted cobra came my way and gladly pay more for a 2018 car of the same caliber.

All my opinions obviously.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
That's like basically saying you want a new car to save your ass with all its bells and whistles when you make mistakes at the track instead of having a car that needs to be driven like a man. Supercar like syndrome.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Yep I agree! I bought a new 03 Sonic Blue back in the day! It was bad ass and I will never forget the great memories but definitely not going back in time to own another.

My old 04 cobra that had 17k miles was a rattle trap with no amenities whatsoever. Cheap dated interior (even in 2004), and the outside was a V6 with a body kit. NO WAY would I want to go backwards in terms of both refinement and quality to have that drivetrain. Those old cobras have their place, but its not in my driveway anymore. I need a fast car with all the luxury items as well as the reliability and potential for big power. The modern day cobra replacement to me would be a challenger or charger hellcat. Same power level and potential as the cobra had in its day. But with all the toys and modern style (yes I know its retro style). I'd pass 10/10 if a clean, sorted cobra came my way and gladly pay more for a 2018 car of the same caliber.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
That's like basically saying you want a new car to save your ass with all its bells and whistles when you make mistakes at the track instead of having a car that needs to be driven like a man. Supercar like syndrome.
he doesn't want a sports car .. he wants a luxury car that he can make go fast. I will take my 04 over anything out today. it's a high performance car for men, not a luxury car for girls and women

beeradd

Established Member
I have had two in the past, I could see myself buying a well kept one again some day soon.
For an occasional car to drive that torque brings on the smiles!

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Thread title is appropriate.
Pitting the cars old vs new is not.
I like both older & newer. They are both badass in their own way.
But..., Terminators will always rule the earth! There ain't no changing that.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I've owned both, the terminator is badass and will alway be timeless, but the 13/14 GT500s are just a more modern terminator IMO. I wish I could have enjoyed the one I owned more but I don't think I would ever own another.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Something about a Terminator just makes me rubberneck when I hear one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The video needs more content. It feels like something is missing.

Then again, I am stuck in the entertainment industry. I can find a flaw in almost anything.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

Did you vote for Hillary?

In before the fireworks and popcorn...............
Should we put @dannydarko11 on standby?

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
In before the fireworks and popcorn...............

Did you vote for Hillary?

Should we put @dannydarko11 on standby?

I got you fam! lol

One kernel for now...

339cbcadb0ab1a4f36ef352f0ce2e31b_thumb.gif

lol

Users who are viewing this thread