Driving Tesla Model S Plaid Underwater!! Does it float, sink or drive 7ft under!?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Nicolas Cage comes to mind....
54d3d4debe7fc_-_esq-cage-pp.jpg

Kind of curious but refused to watch this type of shit on principle.

Edit: the car video. Nic Cage still makes some decent B movies.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Slight thread-jack, but I heard Pig was actually good.

Back to worthless youtubes…

**** it, thread deserves to be derailed. I'm watching that as soon as it's free to stream on something (still asking like $20). Preview looked good. If you have Hulu "Dog Eat Dog" is a mess of a movie but a good watch if alcohol is involved. Cage and Willim Defoe being his normal crazy selves. Willim Defoe is a trip, if you have a good TV setup "Togo" (yeah Disney) was actually good if you're a dog lover. 4k, Dolby everything, fun watch.

Edit: Note to all don't watch "Dog Eat Dog" if you don't laugh at Tarantino movies. Whoops.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
**** it, thread deserves to be derailed. I'm watching that as soon as it's free to stream on something (still asking like $20). Preview looked good. If you have Hulu "Dog Eat Dog" is a mess of a movie but a good watch if alcohol is involved. Cage and Willim Defoe being his normal crazy selves.

Have access to coworkers Hulu. Dog Eat Dog is going to show up on his saved searches.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Have access to coworkers Hulu. Dog Eat Dog is going to show up on his saved searches.
There is a whole Nic Cage collection as a category on Hulu. Was laid up for a little and watched a bunch. Half are not bad, so are pretty bad. Hulu has a great B movie selection.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a whole Nic Cage collection as a category on Hulu. Was laid up for a little and watched a bunch. Half are not bad, so are pretty bad. Hulu has a great B movie selection.

Hitting play on Dog Eat Dog now homie. Perhaps, this can be the start of something great.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
@Black02GT

Okay, what the HARD **** am I watching? Shiela didn’t make it, and I’m pretty sure her daughter didn’t either……
LMAO! Yeah, nope. Whole movie is messed up, but a lot of dark humor. Tell your co-worker I apologize for that in his watch history. This doesn't bode well for my "stuff to watch thread".

Maybe I should have gave better warning.

Lmk if you watched it through or stopped it though. Curious, kind of a train wreck, can't look away.

Want something truley disturbing watch "Highlife" on Amazon. I had to finish it to know wtf was going on. Still don't know and not watching again to try to find out.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
LMAO! Yeah, nope. Whole movie is messed up, but a lot of dark humor. Tell your co-worker I apologize for that in his watch history. This doesn't bode well for my "stuff to watch thread".

Maybe I should have gave better warning.

Lmk if you watched it through or stopped it though. Curious, kind of a train wreck, can't look away.

Want something truley disturbing watch "Highlife" on Amazon. I had to finish it to know wtf was going on. Still don't know and not watching again to try to find out.

I watched it. I waited for a redeeming quality from someone and as close as I got, was the worst character in the entire show melting down to his friend while disposing of a third body (and I think MD getting smoked was part of the plan)

And **** the ending… how did he get off his “ride”, and why did everyone smoke the people in the read seat?

**** your suggestions. Friendship declined.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I watched it. I waited for a redeeming quality from someone and as close as I got, was the worst character in the entire show melting down to his friend while disposing of a third body (and I think MD getting smoked was part of the plan)

And **** the ending… how did he get off his “ride”, and why did everyone smoke the people in the read seat?

**** your suggestions. Friendship declined.

Okay, I just tried to rewatch it, got 30 minutes in and quit. Like I said I was laid up post hospital, guess the pills made it enjoyable. Seemed good at the time. I'll apologize for that suggestion.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Okay, I just tried to rewatch it, got 30 minutes in and quit. Like I said I was laid up post hospital, guess the pills made it enjoyable. Seemed good at the time. I'll apologize for that suggestion.
It kept my attention, had definite Cage-esque style, but it was just full of terrible things.

I know the world sucks, but I don’t want my movies to sink my soul further.

quad

Established Member
**** it, thread deserves to be derailed. I'm watching that as soon as it's free to stream on something (still asking like $20). Preview looked good. If you have Hulu "Dog Eat Dog" is a mess of a movie but a good watch if alcohol is involved. Cage and Willim Defoe being his normal crazy selves. Willim Defoe is a trip, if you have a good TV setup "Togo" (yeah Disney) was actually good if you're a dog lover. 4k, Dolby everything, fun watch.

Edit: Note to all don't watch "Dog Eat Dog" if you don't laugh at Tarantino movies. Whoops.
I still think this is one of the greatest lines in movies ever:

"I am going to take you to the bank. The blood bank!" - Steven Seagal ;)

Fun fact Steven was born in Lansing, Michigan

Users who are viewing this thread