Drivetrain Vibration Page is finally up

Lo Pony

Established Member
http://home.hiwaay.net/~ctfrench/Driveline Vibration.htm

OK, I've gotten several requests for info about drivetrain vibration tweaking. Garnering from hundreds of hours of experience with this problem and some good factory and field contacts, I've managed to compose a webpage that hopefully gives a good review of the issue along with some of the possible fixes.
Some of the info is included on Joe Lynch's website at www.lx.net/jlynch. See his site if you haven't already. I've certainly spent countless hours going over it. Thanks for all your help with my car so far, Joe. I really appreciate it.

My page is far from complete and definitely a rushed job at the present, but if you have a vibrating car and wish to contact me for more info, please do. Also please contact with constructive criticizm or derrogatory comments.

This page is a troubleshooting guide, along with a discussion of the problem - not a repository database for car owners of anything like that. So, I think we might be able to put our heads together and get your car vibe-free should the need arise.

Last edited:

satx

Banned
I was under the impression that the vibe was a bad driveshaft....if that's the case, the way to fix it is to take it in for warrenty work;-)

Lo Pony

Established Member
The current drivetrain issues with the 03's are mostly driveshafts. But when people start changing ring and pinion gears in them, there will be a whole slew of new problems. This is one of the purposes of the page, along with all the 99-01 owners, and anyone else who has a vibrating car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread