Drive from Columbia to MW

LZRRED01

Sooo Long Iraq... For now
Established Member
Anyone going to be going to MW from around Columbia. Might start a convoy with a couple of other people. Wanted to see if anyone else was interested, it will be fun. Only problem is that we will probably stop for gas several times... Plenty of time left, just let me know.

matted2thefloor

Established Member
Anyone going to be going to MW from around Columbia. Might start a convoy with a couple of other people. Wanted to see if anyone else was interested, it will be fun. Only problem is that we will probably stop for gas several times... Plenty of time left, just let me know.

Here in Lexington and I'd love to go as long as it coincides with the days I get off! What is the date this year...? I saw the ad for it in the last MM&FF issue and kind of forgot about it!

Jroc

Established Member
I would like to go, but I don't know if I would want to stay for several days as Myrtle Beach is kind of expensive.

LZRRED01

Sooo Long Iraq... For now
Established Member
I would like to go, but I don't know if I would want to stay for several days as Myrtle Beach is kind of expensive.

No big deal, I probably wasnt going to spend all week there. I just wanted to see if any other guys wanted to roll down there with me for the beginning of MW...

Users who are viewing this thread