Drift HD action/point of view cameras & suction mounts

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I've got a couple of these Drift Innovation HD cameras I'd like to sell for some holiday money. New in box, all included accessories/mounts, multi positional suction mount. SVTP price = $370 with FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48. I'll ship elsewhere but buyer pays actual shipping
-tony

Drift-HD-camera.jpg

The new compact, durable, easy-to-use Drift HD camera elevates the point of view camera market to a higher level with the most feature-rich, multi-functional, professional helmet camera available to date:

* Full HD for creating crystal clear footage
* More compact housing, 4.1 inches and 4.23 oz., 25 percent smaller that its predecessor
* Replaceable lens
* Second rear cover to protect the camera when using an external mic or a USB charger
* A playback LCD screen for lining up shots and the ability to play back the footage right away
* Micro HDMI connector for HDTV playback
* A remote control to enable you to film what you want to record, not the boring stuff in between
* New goggle strap in addition to curved and flat adhesive mounts, paired with a universal clip for multiple mounting options
* Standard 1/4″ 20 mm thread for use with most tripods

If that isn′t enough the camera also has the following :

* A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for
* It can take 9 MP photos. Put it in the photo burst mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card and battery lasts
* You can pair the remote control to your camera or any number of additional cameras.
* A digital zoom function so you can get even closer to the action or your friend in front
* A 2.5 microphone input for external microphones
* Night mode so you can record in darker and duskier conditions
* Waterproof case accessory offering
* External power pack accessory offering (20 hrs. record time)

nd4spd-cobra

Established Member
how does this camera compare to the GoPro cameras? I haven't used either of them but just wondering if you might know..

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Ease of use is phenomenal over the GoPro. The playback screen is awesome, the remote makes it great for automotive use.

Users who are viewing this thread