Dream Ride today?

Mark99GT

Established Member
Anyone drive in the Dream Ride parade today? Saw some nice mustangs. There was a new edge Bullitt that had a great sounding exhaust, loud and deep, I'd love to know the setup.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the show this year. Family stuff came up.

Any pics or videos?

Mark99GT

Established Member
Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the show this year. Family stuff came up.

Any pics or videos?
Ah, sorry to hear. Its a weird weekend anyways with the hurricane and the Sunday show cancelled. Hope next time around there are no issues, last year was COVID, this year a hurricane, they can't catch a break.

I didn't get any pictures unfortunately. We were standing at the edge of the road watching the parade drive by and I had to keep an eye on my son. Saw a lot of great cars though!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really a shame that this great venue was shortened due to the weather today. It benefits so many people. Hopefully some photos from yesterday will pop up here or on their website.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Anyone drive in the Dream Ride parade today? Saw some nice mustangs. There was a new edge Bullitt that had a great sounding exhaust, loud and deep, I'd love to know the setup.
What did the Bullitt look like? Just found out my wife’s old one got sold back to someone in MA

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wanted to but been sick as a fing dog! Norovirus! Its the most awful thing ive ever experienced! Been 6 straight days now smfh.

I vomited every 20 minutes for 20+ hours day #1 (How is that even possible?), Day #2 vomited every hour for like 12 hours, then day #3 did day #1 all over again as I did day #2. Like an exact repeat. Imagine being so deathly sick for two days then doing it all over again!!!! WTF!

Day #5-6 and its diahreah all day with upset stomach **** this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its unreal I jus kept drinking water to puke something up.

I wudnt wish this shit on my worst enemy!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wanted to but been sick as a fing dog! Norovirus! Its the most awful thing ive ever experienced! Been 6 straight days now smfh.

I vomited every 20 minutes for 20+ hours day #1 (How is that even possible?), Day #2 vomited every hour for like 12 hours, then day #3 did day #1 all over again as I did day #2. Like an exact repeat. Imagine being so deathly sick for two days then doing it all over again!!!! WTF!

Day #5-6 and its diahreah all day with upset stomach **** this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its unreal I jus kept drinking water to puke something up.

I wudnt wish this shit on my worst enemy!

Those first 4 days sounds like a bad case of gastritis. I went through that for 12 days. Went from puke, to bile, to some weird brown shit (blood?). I lost 10 pounds and I only weighted 190.
Get well soon man.:cool:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
12 days WTF! im on day #6-7 and its just Diarrhea now but its still awful god dammit smh. I lost at least 15 lbs over the last 6-7 days its absurd!

Im usually 215 lbs im now below 200 lbs and I haven't been that skinny in over 8 years which is when I started weight training smh. I cant even look at myself in the mirror its so horrifying!

Those first 4 days sounds like a bad case of gastritis. I went through that for 12 days. Went from puke, to bile, to some weird brown shit (blood?). I lost 10 pounds and I only weighted 190.
Get well soon man.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread